Makes 1 ¾ cups | Category: Vegan Staples
Looking to add a burst of flavor to your salads or veggie bowls? Look no further than our tantalizing Avocado Ranch Dressing recipe!
Creamy, zesty, and completely vegan, this dressing is the perfect companion to elevate any dish. With the goodness of avocados combined with aromatic herbs and spices, get ready to indulge in a flavorful dressing that will leave you craving more.
So, grab your blender, and let’s whip up this irresistible Avocado Ranch Dressing that will take your taste buds on a delightful journey!
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (nut-free and/or soy-free if necessary)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- In a food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients. Process until smooth. For a thinner dressing, you can add more non-dairy milk until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Refrigerate the dressing until ready to use. Leftovers will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 to 2 days.