Makes 2 servings | Category: Detoxing Smoothies
Looking for a vibrant and refreshing way to invigorate your taste buds?
Look no further than our tantalizing paleo recipe, the “Refreshing Red: Beet, Cucumber, and Dill Frappe.” Brace yourself for a delightful blend of earthy beets, crisp cucumbers, and aromatic dill that will leave you feeling rejuvenated with every sip.
Get ready to embark on a flavor-packed journey that will awaken your senses and satisfy your cravings for a truly invigorating treat.
Let’s dive into the world of freshness and indulge in this captivating frappe!
- 1 each Small fresh beets, peeled
- 2 each large cucumbers, peeled
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups Ice OR 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs and lemon slices
- Method: Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high-powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until frothy.
- Garnish: Place a lemon slice on the edge of each glass, top it off with a sprig of fresh dill, then serve.
- Calories: 174kcal
- Fat: 9.7g (2.1g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 17.3g
- Protein: 6.4g
- Sugar: 4.1g
- Sodium: 339mg