Makes 6 servings | Category: Keto Appetizers & Snacks
Welcome to “Savor the Heat: A Journey into the World of Buffalo Chicken Wings”!
Get ready to embark on a flavor-packed adventure that will satisfy your cravings and ignite your taste buds. Join us as we dive into the realm of keto-friendly recipes, where we’ll unlock the secrets to creating the perfect Buffalo chicken wings that will leave you wanting more.
Get ready to savor the heat and discover a new level of culinary delight!
- 900g/2 pounds chicken wings and drumettes
- 3 tbsp melted unsalted butter (or coconut oil if dairy-free)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp wing sauce or other medium-hot hot sauce, or to taste
- ½ batch The Best Blue Cheese Dressing (store-bought) (omit for dairy-free)
- Celery sticks
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken wings and drumettes. Toss in the melted butter to coat the chicken.
- Season the buttered chicken liberally with salt and pepper and place it on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the wings are crispy on the edges and thoroughly cooked.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and brush it with the hot sauce. Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
- Refrigerate extra wings in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Reheat the wings for 5 minutes on a baking sheet in a preheated 180°C/350°F oven, or until warmed through.
- Calories: 235kcal
- Fat: 9.9g (3.5g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 2.7g
- Protein: 31.5g
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 192mg