Makes 4 servings | Category: Keto Beef & Lamb
Indulge in the irresistible flavors of our Mouthwatering Herb Infusion: Garlic and Rosemary Rack of Lamb.
This exquisite keto recipe will take your taste buds on a culinary journey, combining the richness of garlic and the aromatic essence of rosemary. Get ready to savor every tender bite of this delectable dish that is sure to leave you craving for more.
Let’s embark on a flavorful adventure together!
- 1 (4-rib) racks of lamb, trimmed and frenched at the tips
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp ghee (or coconut oil if dairy-free)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Melted ghee or avocado oil, for drizzling
- Greek olives, for garnish
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Fresh herbs of choice, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Dry the racks of lamb with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. In a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, melt the ghee. When the pan is hot, add the lamb racks and sear on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Place the seared lamb in a roasting pan and set aside.
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, thyme, and avocado oil in a small bowl. Coat the lamb with this mixture using your hands.
- Cook the lamb for 18 minutes, or until it reaches 52°C/125°F on an instant-read thermometer. Allow 10 minutes for the meat to rest.
- Place the racks of lamb on a serving platter, intertwining the frenched tips at the top. Drizzle with melted ghee and top with Greek olives, lemon slices, and your favorite herbs. Slice the lamb into chops to serve.
- This dish is best served fresh, but any leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days. To reheat, sauté the chops for 2 minutes per side in a greased cast-iron skillet.
- Calories: 726kcal
- Fat: 23.4g (4.2g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 97g
- Protein: 28.6g
- Sugar: 12.9g
- Sodium: 631mg