Makes 2 servings | Category: Detoxing Smoothies
Are you ready to give your immune system a powerful boost? Look no further than this incredible Ginger-Veg Smoothie recipe.
With its delicious flavors and nutritious ingredients, this paleo concoction is bound to leave you feeling energized and ready to take on the day.
Get ready for a tasty adventure that will leave your taste buds tingling and your body thanking you!
- 2 each small carrots, peeled
- 1/4 tsp Grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 2 each medium oranges, peeled
- 2 cups Chopped kale, stems removed, loosely packed
- 2 each Medium green apple, cored
- 1 1/2 cups Filtered water
- 1 cup Ice OR 1/2 cup filtered water
- Sea salt – to taste
- Garnish: small broccoli florets
- Method: Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high-powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish: Top each glass off with a small broccoli floret, then serve.
- Calories: 187kcal
- Fat: 0.2g (0g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 42.5g
- Protein: 5.4g
- Sugar: 8.3g
- Sodium: 360mg