Makes 2 servings | Category: Antioxidant-Rich Smoothies for Anti-Aging
Welcome to a world of tantalizing flavors and surprising combinations!
Get ready to embark on a culinary adventure with our delightful recipe: Green Tea Crush – Grape and Spinach Surprise. This paleo masterpiece will awaken your taste buds and leave you craving for more.
Get ready to experience the refreshing blend of green tea infused with the sweetness of grapes and the earthy goodness of spinach.
Let’s dive into this extraordinary recipe and discover a surprising twist in every sip.
- 1 1/2 cups Cooled strong green tea
- 3 cups green grapes
- 2 cups Baby spinach, loosely packed
- 2 cups Ice OR 1 cup filtered water
- Garnish: 3 clusters of grapes
- Method: Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high-powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until frothy.
- Garnish: Place a cluster of grapes on the edge of each glass, then serve.
- Calories: 99kcal
- Fat: 0.6g (0.2g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 24.8g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Sugar: 22.6g
- Sodium: 34mg