Makes 2 servings | Category: Keto Beef & Lamb
Welcome to Foodie’s Paradise, where culinary delights await you!
Get ready to embark on a journey of keto goodness as we dive into the world of Joe’s Special Delights. Prepare to indulge your taste buds with this mouthwatering keto recipe that promises to tantalize your senses and satisfy your cravings.
So, get your aprons on, and let’s dive into the realm of irresistible flavors and healthy eating. Let’s make Joe’s Special Delights a true paradise for your palate!
- 2 tbsp MCT oil, avocado oil, or lard
- ¼ cup diced onions 227g (½lb) ground beef
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish (omit if dairy-sensitive)
- In a large cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat, heat the oil. Cook for 10 to 20 minutes, or until the onions are soft and light brown.
- Turn the heat up to medium and add the ground beef. Brown the meat, crumbling it with a spoon, for about 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Cook for another minute, or until the spinach is wilted, with the spinach, salt, and pepper.
- Scramble the eggs in the center of a skillet over medium heat. Serve hot, topped with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- This dish is best served immediately, but leftovers can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in a baking dish for 5 minutes in a preheated 180°C/350°F oven, or until warmed through.
- Calories: 424kcal
- Fat: 9.5g (1.1g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 66.8g
- Protein: 21.4g
- Sugar: 12.5g
- Sodium: 489mg