Makes 8 servings | Category: Keto Beef & Lamb
Looking for a keto recipe that takes comfort food to new heights?
Prepare to be wowed by our Irresistible Meatloaf Cordon Bleu Recipe! This tantalizing dish combines the comforting flavors of meatloaf with the elegance of Cordon Bleu, resulting in a truly elevated dining experience.
Get ready to indulge in a mouthwatering combination of juicy ground meat, savory ham, and gooey cheese, all wrapped up in a deliciously seasoned meatloaf.
It’s time to take your taste buds on a delightful journey with this keto masterpiece!
- 907g (2lbs) ground beef
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, smashed to a paste
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 113g (4oz) thinly sliced cooked ham
- 113g (4oz) thinly sliced provolone cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Combine the ground beef, beaten eggs, onion, mushrooms, and Parmesan cheese in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Combine the garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Dump the meat mixture onto a large piece of waxed paper on a work surface. Form the mixture into a 9-inch-wide, 1/2-inch-thick rectangle.
- Place the ham slices on top of the flattened meat, then top with the provolone slices. Roll the flattened meat into a log by picking up the edge of the waxed paper.
- Remove the waxed paper, press the seam, and ends of the loaf to seal it, and place it in a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan. 1 hour 15 minutes, or until the meatloaf is no longer pink on the inside.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Reheat in a baking dish for 5 minutes in a preheated 180°C/350°F oven, or until warmed through.
- Calories: 282kcal
- Fat: 3.1g (0.7g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 41.2g
- Protein: 24.6g
- Sugar: 3.3g
- Sodium: 405mg