Makes 32 Chips | Category: Keto Appetizers & Snacks
Are you ready to embark on a delicious journey of snack-time reinvention?
Get ready to tantalize your taste buds and satisfy your cravings with our mouthwatering Parmesan Chips recipe. Get ready to experience a crunchy and flavorful treat that will leave you craving more.
Join us as we explore the world of keto-friendly snacking and discover how Parmesan Chips will revolutionize your snack time!
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese (about 227g/8 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop 1 tbsp of the cheese onto the parchment and spread with your fingers to form a circle, using a 2 1/2-inch jar lid or round cookie cutter as a guide. Place the cheese circles about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the rounds are lightly browned and bubbly. Allow to cool on the pan; as they cool, they will crisp up. Serve the chips with your favourite keto dip or toppings after removing them from the parchment paper.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Pizza Chips are another option. Step 2: After forming the cheese circles, scatter some mini pepperoni slices on top of each circle of cheese.
- Calories: 45kcal
- Fat: 3g (2g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 0.5g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 130mg