Makes 2 servings | Category: Alkalizing Smoothies
Looking for a delicious and nutritious way to start your day?
Look no further than our Berry Blissful Smoothie! Packed with the goodness of paleo-friendly ingredients and bursting with the sweet flavors of mixed berries, this smoothie is sure to leave you feeling blissful and energized.
Whether you’re a fan of the paleo diet or simply love a tasty smoothie, this recipe is a must-try.
So grab your blender and get ready to indulge in a berry-filled treat that will make your taste buds sing!
- 4 each medium peaches
- 2 each medium banana
- 1 tbsp Ground flax meal
- 1 cup Fresh raspberries
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup Ice OR 1/2 cup filtered water
- Garnish: Peach slices and flax meal
- Method: In a high-powered blender, combine all of the ingredients except the garnish. Begin with a low setting and gradually increase to a high setting. Blend until completely smooth.
- Garnish: Serve with a pinch of flax meal and a peach slice on top of each serving.
- Calories: 352kcal
- Fat: 7.3g (0.3g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 73.5g
- Protein: 8.3g
- Sugar: 52.2g
- Sodium: 95mg