Makes 2 servings | Category: Alkalizing Smoothies
Looking to add a burst of sunshine to your day? Look no further than our delightful recipe: Sunshine in a Glass!
This refreshing Pink Grapefruit and Cashew Smoothie is the perfect blend of tangy citrus and creamy cashews.
Get ready to indulge in a vibrant and energizing drink that will leave you feeling revitalized and ready to take on the day!
So grab your blender and let’s bring a taste of sunshine to your glass!
- 2 Pink grapefruit, peeled and seeded
- 2 cups Fresh strawberries, cored
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews, Raw
- 2 medium Oranges, peeled and seeded
- 2 cups Ice – OR 1 cup filtered water
- Garnish: Strawberry and grapefruit slices
- Method: In a high-powered blender, combine all the ingredients except the garnish. Begin with a low setting and gradually increase to a high setting. Blend until completely smooth.
- Garnish: Garnish each glass with a strawberry and grapefruit slice before serving.
- Calories: 243kcal
- Fat: 8.6g (1.6g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 39.7g
- Protein: 5.6g
- Sugar: 25.7g
- Sodium: 104mg