Makes 4 servings | Category: Keto Beef & Lamb
Indulge in the ultimate pizza supreme experience with this mouthwatering keto recipe.
Get ready to embark on a taste sensation that will leave you craving more. Say goodbye to carb-loaded crusts and hello to a guilt-free culinary adventure.
Prepare to be amazed as you dive into a world of flavors and textures that will redefine your pizza expectations.
Get ready to take your taste buds on a journey they will never forget!
- 1¾ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ⅛ tsp fine sea salt
- 113g (¼lb) ground beef
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 cup pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ cup chopped or sliced green bell peppers
- ¼ cup chopped or sliced red bell peppers
- ½ cup sliced button mushrooms
- ¼ cup pepperoni slices
- 1 (⅛-inch-thick) slice red onion, rings separated
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning (optional)
- Place a pizza stone in the cold oven and preheat to 220°C/425°F. (A baking sheet can be used, but a pizza stone will bake the bottom more evenly.)
- To make the crust, combine the mozzarella cheese and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted. Stir everything together thoroughly. Mix in the egg thoroughly with a hand mixer. Mix in the almond flour and salt thoroughly with the mixer. Work it with your hands like a traditional dough, kneading it for about 3 minutes. (Note: If the dough is too sticky, chill it for an hour or overnight in the refrigerator.)
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper that has been greased and pat it out with your hands to form a large circle about 10 inches in diameter. Slide the parchment sheet with the dough circle onto an un-rimmed baking sheet or pizza peel for easy transfer to the oven. Place aside.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat for the meat topping. Season the ground beef with salt and cook, stirring to break up the clumps, for 5 minutes, or until the meat is browned and crumbly. Place aside.
- Distribute the pizza sauce evenly over the crust. Top the pizza with the cooked beef, olives, bell peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, and red onion and sprinkle with cheese. If desired, season with Italian seasoning.
- By sliding the parchment and pizza off the baking sheet and onto the hot pizza stone in the oven, transfer the pizza to the stone. Bake the pizza for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Reheat slices for 5 minutes on a baking sheet in a preheated 180°C/350°F oven, or until warmed through.
- Calories: 958kcal
- Fat: 90.6g (18g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 28.4g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Sugar: 15.7g
- Sodium: 1295mg