Makes 4 servings | Category: Detoxing Smoothies
Looking to add a burst of sunshine to your day? Look no further than “Sip on Sunshine: A Refreshing Red Berry Smoothie”!
This delightful paleo recipe is packed with vibrant red berries that will not only tantalize your taste buds but also brighten up your mornings. Get ready to sip on a refreshing blend of flavors that will leave you feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on the day ahead.
Let’s dive into the recipe and discover the perfect way to kick-start your day with a burst of sunshine!
- 1/2 cup Fresh raspberries
- 1 1/3 cups Fresh strawberries, cored
- 1/2 cup Fresh cranberries
- 1/2 each large banana
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley leaves, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup Fresh mint leaves, loosely packed Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- Method: Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high-powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish: Place a fresh mint sprig into each glass and serve.
- Calories: 50kcal
- Fat: 0.4g (0g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 11.4g
- Protein: 1g
- Sugar: 5.6g
- Sodium: 5mg