Makes 2 servings | Category: Low Fructose Smoothies
Looking to add some sizzle to your brunch?
Look no further! Introducing the Broccoli Inferno, a fiery twist on the classic Bloody Mary.
Get ready to heat things up and tantalize your taste buds with this spicy and flavorful paleo recipe. It’s time to turn your brunch into a blazing affair that will leave you craving for more.
Let’s dive into the world of Broccoli Inferno and discover a whole new level of brunch excitement!
- 6 each Large Roma tomatoes, cored
- 1/2 tsp Grated fresh horseradish
- 2 each Juice of lemon
- 1/2 cup small broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp Paleo-friendly hot sauce
- 2 cups Ice OR 1 cup filtered water
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper – to taste
- Garnish: Lemon wedges and celery stalks
- Method: In a high-powered blender, combine all of the ingredients except the garnish. Begin with a low setting and gradually increase to a high setting. Blend until completely smooth.
- Garnish: Garnish each glass with a lemon wedge and a celery stalk, and then serve.
- Calories: 54kcal
- Fat: 0.4g (0.4g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 9.7g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Sugar: 4.8g
- Sodium: 391mg